Postal Entry Route
You may enter a Competition (whether a Standard Competition or a Instant Win Competition) for free by complying with the following conditions:
- send your entry by pre-paid first or second class post to the Promoter at the following address: DCG Ltd, PO Box 2050, Pershore, WR10 9FA;
- hand delivered entries will not be accepted and will not be entered into the random draw;
- include with your entry the following information:
- details of the Competition you wish to enter;
- your full name;
- your date of birth;
- your postal address;
- a contact telephone number and email address; and
- your answer to any Competition Question.
- incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
- you may make multiple free entries for any Competition up to any limit placed on entries by the Promoter (the maximum number of entries permitted per Entrant for a Competition will be listed on the webpage for the relevant Competition on the Website). However, each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries in one envelope or on one postcard will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;
- your entry into a Standard Competition must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date and prior to all tickets in a Competition being allocated. Free entries received within 48 hours of the Closing Date and/or the date on which all tickets have been sold/allocated will not be entered into the selected Competition but will at the Promoter's discretion be entered into the next Competition of a similar value for which entries remain available. Free entries which are otherwise received after the Closing Date and/or the date on which all tickets have been sold/allocated will not otherwise be entered into the selected Competition or any other Competition. Proof of posting does not guarantee that you will be entered into the random draw and will not be accepted as proof of receipt;
- your free entry into a Instant Win Competition must be received before all tickets have been sold/allocated or, if not all tickets are sold/allocated, within forty eight hours (48 hours) after the Closing Date in order to be entered into the Instant Win Competition;
- if the number of entries received reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not (save as may be set out in paragraph 6 above) be entered into the Competition or any other Competition.
- Entrants must have created an account on the website/app to have a free entry processed, all details must match the account details.