We are excited to announce the launch of our latest charity competition – This one will take some beating!!
We’ve teamed up with a number of well known brands to offer you guys to win this pretty epic Fiesta ST, with all profits after costs going to a very deserving charity – Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity.
This MK7 Fiesta has been totally overhauled by the EBC Brakes team giving ‘The Ultimate Fiesta Build’. Pushing out 380HP this ST has been transformed into the ultimate road and track day pocket rocket!!
Specification (Further upgrades to follow):
- 2017 (17) Ford Fiesta ST3 1.6T EcoBoost
- 42,000 miles (Full Ford Service History)
- Frozen White
- Climate Control
- Heated Windscreen
- Sony DAB with Navigation
- Auto Lights/Auto Wipers
- Full Yiannimize vinyl wrap in custom livery
- Fully MOTd and full service history
- Capable of 400bhp (currently at 380bhp on safe map)
- MAXD Out Stage 4 remap
- Pumaspeed X58EVO hybrid turbocharger
- Turbosmart recirc valve
- Uprated double-sealed Bosch fuel injectors
- Pumaspeed high-volume fuel supply kit
- Forge Motorsport atmospheric dump valve
- R-Sport Pro 450 front-mount intercooler
- R-Sport Stage 3 cold air induction system
- Milltek Sport full exhaust system
- Pumaspeed ST200+ uprated clutch
- Pumaspeed QuickShifter
- Cusco Type RS LSD
- Pumaspeed symphoser delete
- EBC Brakes Racing Apollo Balanced Big Brake Kit
- Four-pot calipers, 330mm floating discs and Yellowstuff pads
- EBC Brakes swept/grooved rear discs with Yellowstuff pads
- Eibach anti-roll bars (front and rear)
- Powerflex polybushes
- ST Suspension XTA adjustable coilovers (with custom EBC engraving)
- Ultra Racing strut braces (front and mid)
- Northampton Motorsport full geo alignment setup (fast road/track day)
- 7×17” factory Ford alloys
- 7.5×17” Rota Recce alloys (with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres)
- 7.5×17” Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 alloys (with Toyo R888 tyres)
- Bespoke Motordrive Pro bucket seats (with custom EBC stitching)
- P3 Gauges digital air vent gauge
The build has featured as a long-term project car in Fast Ford magazine. The winner will also get a full professional feature with the car in this magazine! Video series documenting the build process of this car can be viewed here: https://bit.ly/2VPeoyz.
All profits after costs from this competition will go towards the Rays of Sunshine children’s charity. Since this is a charitable draw with unlimited tickets and all proceeds going to charity, ticket numbers will be allocated after the competition closes.
Please note the draw date of 31/08/2021 is preliminary and to be confirmed. The hope is this will be drawn at a live show event.
Please note: this is an ongoing build with more upgrades and changes to follow before the end of the competition. The car will not come with the personalised number plate show in the pictures. Current spec list above.