This classic Mk2 Golf could be yours for just £13.99 while on sale!
Having had a BAM 20vt conversion competed by PSI tuning in late 2010 it’s safe to say this car is as fun to drive as it is to look at and admire… A proper classic rocking with 230BHP!
Amazing odds on this one too with just 964 tickets available.
Here are the specs:
- 1991 Golf Mk2 GTi 20v conversion + big bumper
- Atlas Grey with excellent rainbow cloth interior
- 130,000 on Shell – Converted to 20V Turbo at 120,000
- Stacks of history – nearly every receipt for all the work done to the car
- PSI full stainless 3″ exhaust system
- G60 leather steering wheel
- RAMAIR filter
- Shallow sump
- G60 280mm front brakes and Zimmerman X drilled discs all round
- Braided brake hoses
- FK Konigsport coilovers
- Fully rebuilt front subframe with rear beam powder coated
- Powerflex brushes all round
- Boost, oil pressure and voltage gauges on centre console
- Alpine Head unit
Car is having a fresh cambelt & service , 4 new tyres and a full mechanical check over along with 12 months MOT for the winner
Interior is in great shape, with intact headlining, outstanding door cards and seats, and the stealth shelf covered in the original material. Overall an amazing example for a car pushing 30 years old and only 5 former keepers, it has covered around 10,000 miles since being converted in 2010.
This is a great chance to win an appreciating classic!