Win this Freshly Imported Subaru Impreza Version 9 STi !
The JDM Hawkeye is a much stronger & much more focused than the UK 2.5 Version along with being vastly more reliable, in our minds it is the superior Impreza.
Supplied to us by Hurst Cars , the car is in lovely condition throughout having only been imported this year – you will be the first UK Owner.
- 2006 Subaru Impreza Version 9 STi
- 85,000 miles – Clocks converted from KM to MPH.
JDM STi Spec
- Stronger 2.0L EJ207 Semi Closed Deck Block,
- JDM car with a host of features including Twin scroll Turbo as opposed to the single scroll on the UK spec cars,
- AVCS Heads,
- Stronger Revised Engine internals Equal Length exhaust Manifold
- Twin Scroll VF37 Turbo
- Nitride coated, cross drilled crank, More aggressive inlet cams with 8,000 rpm redline
- Original STI Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Original cats
- 17″ BBS Alloy Wheels 5 x 114 pcd
- 4 x Bridgestone Potenza Tyres
- I/C Waterspray Manual and Auto Mode
- Standard STI Suspension and STI Springs
- 13:1 quick rack (JDM only) steering, UK cars have the longer rack
- Top Mount Intercooler
- Short Shift 6 Speed Gearbox
- Brembo Brakes
- Front Sti Titanium Strut Brace
- Red Adjustable LED Gear Shift Light
- Xenon Headlights
- High Level Rear Spoiler
- Air Con
- Electric Windows/Mirrors,
- Climate Control
Import Check over carried out by Hurst Cars.
- Cambelt Replaced
- Health check carried out prior to sale
- UK fuel map/set up all ok
- Underbody Prep
- Cambelt kit
- Speed sensor fitted to suit UK roads
- 12 Months MOT
Please make sure you answer the question correctly!
This competition has a maximum number of 9843 entries.
For total transparency, we video all draws LIVE on our Facebook page using Google’s random number generator.
The draw date for this competition is 25/11/2020 6:00 pm unless all tickets are sold beforehand, when it can be held earlier. We have never delayed a draw and never will.
Your ticket numbers are selected at random and appear in your account as soon as you have entered. We also email your numbers to you.
By entering, you confirm that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. For a postal entry route please also see our terms and conditions.
Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
To get news about new competitions, winners and more, please register here or Like our Facebook page.