The Porsche Panamera is fast, frugal, and remarkably refined – On paper, it’s the most ‘Green’ Panamera ever, with average fuel consumption of 112mpg and CO2 emissions of just 56g/km. With 30 miles of electric-only range, this should suffice for most daily routines giving you extremely cheap running costs in return.
However it’s not all about the economy – the combination of the turbo V6 & Electric Motor produce 456bhp and 516lb-ft, it will sprint to 60 in 4.6 seconds and hit a top speed in excess of 170mph. It’ll also cruise happily at 86mph without any input from the engine too which makes it one hell of a daily driver!
Porsche Panamera 4 E-hybrid Specs:
- 2018 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid
- Black Leather Interior
- Sapphire Blue Metallic
- 29,000 Miles
- 8 Speed PDK Gearbox
- 1 Owner from New
- Full Porsche Service History
- Recent Set of Michelin Tyres
- BOSE® Surround Sound
- 3.6kW On-board Charger
- 8-Way Power Seats
- Heated Front & Rear Seats
- Adaptive Air Suspension including Porsche Active Suspension Management – PASM
- Adaptive Rear Spoiler
- Sport Chrono Package
- Sport Design Package
- Sports Exhaust System Incl Sports Tailpipes in Black
- PDLS LED Headlights
- Three-Dimensional LED Tail Lights
- Automatic Headlight Activation with Welcome Home Lighting
- Automatic Rear Hatch
- Brake Calipers with Acid Green Finish
- Connect Plus
- Black High-Gloss Finish
- Keyless Go
- PCM – Porsche Communication Management
- Park Assist
- Parking Pre-Climatisation
- 21in Alloy Wheels
- Four-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Media Screen
Plus £1500 towards running costs (It also comes with a Porsche wall-mounted charger for quick charging at home, how fancy is that?!)
This would be the ultimate daily and relatively low cost too with its 30 miles of electric range!
Cash Alternative of £52,000 is a trade price for the car offered by a dealer should the winner prefer.
With countless Porsche winners to date, could you be our next? Over 1750+ winners since our inception in 2018!