Win this beautiful example of the 180SX was registered in Japan in September 1996 being one of the very last RPS13’s ever made. She was imported by specialists JDM Garage in April 2015 and sourced via Power Vehicles in Fukushima.
The car is in truly excellent condition, it must be one of the very best 180SX in the country. The Interior looks like it has barely been sat in and thanks to a full respray the car is blemish free, the arches are all clean white along with the underside, no nasty underseal here!
The car has only done around 250 miles in the UK.
- 1996 Nissan 180SX Kouki
- 108,000kms which equates to 67,000 miles
- Full Respray in Original Nissan White
- 12 Months MOT
- Full Service Carried out
- 180SX Velour Seats
- 180SX Thick Pile Mats
- Nismo Gearknob
- Sparco Steering Wheel
- Digital Air Conditioning
- Full HKS Adjustable Coil Over
- Nismo Limited Slip Differential
- BLITZ radiator
- BLITZ Intercooler
- NISMO Full Stainless-Steel Exhaust
- CUSCO Front Strut Brace
- CUSCO Rear Tower Bar in Chrome
- 5 Stud conversion with Refurbished Calipers
- New Brakes all round
- Lenso Venom 2 18×9.5
- HKS mushroom filter
- Full Suspension Alignment Carried out
This is an amazing opportunity to win a Stunning Nissan 180SX in superb condition, this will only continue to go up in value.