JDM Subaru Impreza STi – The hardcore version
Fresh to the page is this exceptionally clean JDM Impreza. For those that don’t know, there are a variety of differences between a ‘UK’ and ‘JDM’ Impreza, the JDM version is the more hardcore and exciting variant of the Impreza. The one you would want to have! The JDM spec boasts a stronger 2.0-Litre EJ207 Semi-closed deck block and a 13:1 quick rack steering whereas the UK variants have the longer rack. This particular car has been nicely upgraded with a remap to 340HP to make the most out of the JDM spec and has further been improved with Eibach springs.
There’s no denying that these Impreza have definitely made a name for themselves both inside and out of the car world. Is there a more iconic blue car with golden alloy wheels? We think not!
These have really started to increase in value in recent years, and are getting much harder to find in such good condition and with a lot of care being put into them. So this is your chance to grab one for a fraction of the retail price!
- 2004 Subaru Impreza JDM STi
- 2.0 Turbo
- 6 Speed DCCD Gearbox
- Metallic Blue
- Recent Import – Grade 4B
- VX Report
- Cambelt & Oil Service in UK
- 123,000KM ( 76,000 Miles )
- Prodrive PFF7 Alloys
- Remap to 340HP
- Eibach Springs
JDM STi Spec
- Stronger 2.0L EJ207 Semi-Closed Deck Block
- AVCS Heads
- Equal Length Exhaust Manifold
- Twin Scroll VF37 Turbo
- Nitride coated, cross-drilled crank, More aggressive inlet cams with 8,000 rpm redline
- I/C Waterspray Manual and Auto Mode
- Standard STI Suspension and STI Springs
- 13:1 quick rack (JDM only) steering, UK cars have the longer rack
- Top Mount Intercooler
- Short Shift 6 Speed Gearbox
- Brembo Brakes
- Front STi Titanium Strut Brace
- Red Adjustable LED Gear Shift Light
- Xenon Headlights
- High-Level Rear Spoiler
- Air Con
- Electric Windows/Mirrors,
- Climate Control
This is a low odds competition with only 952 Entries MAX!
John Saunders won one of our other recent JDM Subaru Imprezas, could you be joining him?
Over 1800+ winners to date and counting. Guaranteed draws, fixed odds, and the UK’s No.1 Car Competition Company.