Enter now for your chance to win this incredible bespoke motorhome, the guys from Galavant Campers did an amazing job on this one and created a unique space for a couple or small family to go on any adventure. We will also be including £1000 for the lucky winner to kit out there new camper.
This one comes with some cool features such as the pop-top which creates a whole new level, a great way of doing some star gazing at night! The sofa area can be transformed into a large bed too. Comes with all the usual creature comforts, hot water, shower, toilet and cooker.
Extra storage is provided on the roof rack where bikes can be strapped down or if you fancy using that £1000 for a bike rack and some new bikes, then the guys at Galivant will help you get the right setup fitted.
- 2015 Galavant Sprinter Camper
- 85k Miles
- 6-speed manual
- 2.1 Diesel
- Cruise control
- 300-watt solar panels charging a 280 AH battery bank, so no need to hook up.
- 3 berth camper that comfortably sleeps 4
- Tiled hot water shower with a Thetford 220 series swivel cassette toilet featuring electric flush.
- Truma 2e combi providing heat and hot water with thermostat and iPhone linkable technology.
- 85-litre freshwater tank with water level indicator.
- Pop-top roof tent with window and light
- Reclaimed vintage ladder leading to pop top through removable hatch.
- Kitchen area features Mini Belfast sink, reclaimed wooden worktop. A Thetford duplex oven/grill with 12v ignition and a Twin gas hob with 12v ignition. 85ltr webasto elegance cruise fridge.
- Copper detail throughout inc tap fittings, shower and towel rail with matching copper door handles.
- Immaculately cladded throughout with a stained ceiling.
- Matching wooden table that drops using a linear actuator motor to form a large bed.
- Handmade Roman blinds with matching material to custom upholstered seats. 5-inch thick comfortable foam cushions also have breathable material on the other side for doubling up as a mattress.
- Carpet lined cupboards and draws and lots of under-seat storage.
- Reclaimed wooden floor from the famous Wedgwood Pottery factory.
- Centre downlights and under cupboard touch lights.
- Multiple USB points around the living with storage nets for devices.
- Rear Garage storage area lined with easy-clean phenolic ply.
- Rear door mounted ladder leading to roof rack.
- Black Rhino Alloys with Maxxis Wormdrive All-terrain tyres.
- This camper has had a full gas safety inspection and has been signed off by a qualified professional.
- Weighed in at 3080kg
- 12 Month Galavant warranty
Launch Sale ends once 75% of entries have sold
Once lockdown rules have been eased, this will be a great way to travel around the UK and Europe when we are able!
There will also be a cash alternative of £30,000 for the lucky winner, this is a trade offer and is offered by a third party.
Check out Galavants Facebook page and see the build of this camper @ galavantcampers!