Our latest FAST Ford is LIVE!
These are always fast sellers and our recent MK1 & MK2 Escorts have both sold out in under 4 hours so this is sure to be a quick seller too.
This is a lovely example of a properly modified Escort running 560HP – this would cost a fortune to build !
- 1994 Escort RS Cosworth
- Big Turbo Lux From Factory
- Radiant Red
- Black Leather Recaro Seats
- 58,000 Miles
Engine Built By Dave Pritchards – Serviced by MA Developments
Engine Live Mapped by Mark Shead on a Vi-Pec ECU running 560HP
- Lined block & Machined For 6 Long studs
- Blue printed & Balanced Bottom End
- M.A.D Spec Compression Ratio
- Group A Bottom End Engine Bolts
- Group A Baffled Sump
- Group A Cosworth High Pressure Oil Pump
- Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts
- Cosworth Crank
- 36 – 1 Turbo Sport Crank Pulley
- Mahle Bearings Mains & Big Ends
- Cosworth Conrods
- ARP Conrod Bolts
- Mahle Pistons with valve cut outs
- WRC Mountune Multi-Layer Head Gasket
- Group A Long Head Studs
- M.A.D Spec Ported/Polished/Gas Flowed Head
- Bronze Valve Guides
- Kent Cams Double Valve Springs
- Adjustable Vernier Pulleys
- Cosworth Inlet Manifold ( Ported, polished)
- Auto Specialist Plenum Cover
- Wasted spark ignition
- Denzo Iriduim Ik27 Spark Plugs
- Pro Alloy Breather System
- SFS Silicone Hoses in Black
- All servicing also by Mark Shead MA Developments. Replacement Cambelt in 2019
- Fresh Map Check in 2019
- Super Strong Straight Cut MT75 Gearbox built by Bara Motorsport
- Quaife ATB front & rear diffs.
- Uprated 60nm centre diff.
- 3.62: 1 final gearing.
- AP 6 paddle clutch with hydraulic activation.
- Ahmed springs/Koni dampers
- ZOO beam – improved/modified by Reyland.
- Mike R geometry settings.
- AP 4 pots/330mm front with DS-2500 pads, standard brakes on the rear with R & B “apex” pads
- 8 x 18″ Comp Mo’s 8 x 18″ (15 mm offset)
- Brand New Michelin PS4 Tyres
Detailed by our Resident Detailer Tom.
Car will also be freshly Serviced Prior to collection.
£2000 will also be paid to the winner to help with initial running costs.
3 x £250 Site Credit Runner up Prizes.
Checkout the Review on the Car done by Jamie_FYD