The good weather is rolling in, time for a summer thrill!
Perfect back to basics motoring with light weight and no driving aids, this is the purest form of driving you can get.
This was originally an Academy car which was converted to supersport spec along with a full respray in Riviera Blue it looks stunning. Weighing just over 500KG it is the plenty fast enough for the road but also perfect for track days or speed events.
- 2004 Caterham Super 7
- Riviera Blue Paintwork
- Gloss Black Arches
- 6,000 Miles
- 1.6 K Series
- Forged Pistons & Head Rebuild
- Anti Cavitation Tank
- KMAPS ECU
- 5 Speed Manual
- LSD Fitted
- FIA Roll Cage
- Lowered Drivers Floor
- Tillet CATERHAM Sports Seats
- 6/4 Point CATERHAM Harnesses
- MOMO Quick Release Steering Wheel
- Cockpit Brake Bias Adjust
- 13″ Gloss Black Superlight Alloys with Toyo R888 Tyres
- Removable Side Screens
- Caterham wide track front end fitted
- Bilstein Adjustable Suspension
Plus £1000 towards running costs – However these are very cheap to insure and run.
Car will be fully checked over including a fresh service so it is ready to be in enjoyed !