Our latest JDM Car is live and its this absolutely stunning Mazda RX7!
I have one of these myself and it is one of my favourite cars to come out of Japan. The gorgeous styling, unique engine and handling is unlike anything else in my opinion.
This is a very late FD RX7 ( Series 8 ) which is the most desirable and will only continue to go up in value – all JDM cars are quickly appreciating and getting harder and harder to get out of Japan.
- 2001 Mazda RX7 Bathurst R
- Rotary Twin Turbo
- 5 Speed Manual
- Pure White Paintwork
- Imported Torque GT in 2017
- 87,000 Miles
- 1 UK Owner
- Grade 4.5 B
- Full Service Just Carried Out Including Plugs
- 12 Months MOT
- Compression Tested 03/21 – All 7+
- Apexi Cone Filter
- BC Racing Coilovers
- HKS Dump Valve
- 5Zigen Cat Back Exhaust System
- Brand New Works CR2p Alloys – Yokohama Tyres
- Aluminium Intake Pipes
- Carbon Odula Spoiler
Plus £2000 towards running costs.
Overall a stunning example of an appreciating modern classic, which will only continue to go up in value.