Enter now for your chance to win our latest piece of American Muscle!
This time we have quite possibly the pinnacle of American Muscle with a ’68 Dodge Charger, fortunes have been spent on this one in the US to create this one off show piece you see today! Powered by a whopping 528ci (8.6L) Hemi this one really means business!!
- 1968 (F) Dodge Charger R/T
- Full Respray in House of Kolor Brandy Wine
- Custom Built Keisler TKO-600 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Pistol grip shifter
- 26 Spline Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
- Invoice Present for engine work totalling over $48,000
- 528ci Hemi Engine
- Ported & Polished Cylinder heads
- COMP Custom Camshaft
- Fast Fuel Injection system
- Balanced Engine Assembly
- Dyno’d @ 523HP/530Lbft
- Custom 2.5″ Exhaust System
- Vintage Air Conditioning Install
- Full restoration carried out in 2003 in the US with only 3600 Miles since
Plus £1500 towards running costs.
This is without a shadow of a doubt the best Muscle car we have offered in all senses. Absolutely phenomenal condition throughout, immense amount of power a proper 5 Speed manual gearbox and jaw-droppingly good looks! We would go as far as to say this is one of the best examples in the UK. Values of Chargers are only on the rise, so for £19.99 for your chance to win this one you’d have to be mad not to enter!